Weblog? What weblog?

Sunday, February 24, 2002:

Well, I've decided to jump on the weblog bandwagon to see what this is all about. Plus I'm procrastinating, since I don't want to study for my Biology Lecture test yet. I've also decided each time I post I'm gonna take one of those silly little internet "what type of whatever are you" tests, and posts the results here so you can see exactly what random thing I share attributes with. Here goes...

The current mood of janed@bgnet.bgsu.edu at www.imood.com

Supreme Mongoose // 5:50 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)