Weblog? What weblog?

Friday, March 01, 2002:

well, looks like the trick with weblogs is to...*gasp*...ACTUALLY UPDATE THEM! So here I am, up for another round o blogging. Well, the weeks been a bit dismal, although thats now water under the bridge. I passed my scale jury witha 12 outta 12 (music scales) so that was a big plus. Oh yeah...In case you're not aware, I'm a tuba Performance and Paleobiology major. Quality stuff lemme tell ya. Bored? check out my website and sign my guestbook with some witty repartee then! http://www.geocities.com/tubagal2
Supreme Mongoose // 7:08 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)