Weblog? What weblog?

Saturday, February 08, 2003:

They are still having errors...narf!

So, being the doofus that I am, I stayed up until 4am this morning, doing random bits of nothing, like drawing a
Corvair Greenbriar van, attempting to start on a few scholarship apps(at 2am? what was I thinking??) and generally just avoiding sleep. This morning TEUPHA! which is the name of our Tuba/Euphonium studio ensemble here at BG (of which I am obviously a member) played our first concert of the semester. Our concert was part of the young peoples concert series here, so most of the audience was cute little munchkins. We had a lot of fun, playing tunes like "The Simpsons" and "Super Mario Bros. Theme", as well as teaching the kiddies about the tuba and euphonium. We handed out Kazoos at the end, suddenly causing Bryan Hall to sound like a large demented beehive, which was fantastic. Some of them even caught the tune we were playing when they handed out Kazoos and started playing "On Top of Spaghetti" along with us. Also a big thanks to Elijah Vasquez (I hope I spelled that right..)-he played drum set for us on the classic Zep tune, Rock and Roll, and finished it with a kick ass solo. WOOHOO!

and you thought I wasn't going to update...

Over and out.




Supreme Mongoose // 10:19 AM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)