Weblog? What weblog?

Friday, October 31, 2003:

I think this must be some kind of record. I'm actually making a post within a year of the last one. w00t. I swear I'm going to try to use this thing more, even if only as a tool to record some of my experiences here at BG. I've been chewed on a few times for my tardiness at updating this thing, so I'm going to take another stab at it. 3rd time's the charm right?

Oh and patrick has started a lovely weblog for a group of us here at BG, so you might check that out:

The Mercer Expatriot Slab

and I have made a pretty new webpage to take the place of my old one, which was getting a bit staid:

Big Chocolate Jane

so look at that too.

and my friend craig made a pretty new websight, which you should also investigate if you're photographically inclined...Craig

and this semester is going to be one of THOSE semesters. I have lots of rough classes...but I'm still kicking...

Over and out.
Supreme Mongoose // 1:39 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)