Weblog? What weblog?

Wednesday, November 12, 2003:

Another killer week is nipping at my heels- I read and took notes on 6 chapters of my genetics test and have two more to do today before the test tomorrow, not to mention working through sample problems. I also have stuff due for A.skills, theory, mineralogy, and even tuba ensemble. It's a little overwhelming.

In other news, it was wonderful to have Tuesday off, even though I just studied all day...

And Kimmy put up a funny little thing on her LJ that characterized people by the month they were born in, and it struck me that mine was pretty dead on:

SEPTEMBER:
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive.Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

I'd say that's about right.

back to the studying. drop me a line or a tag>>>


w00t.




Supreme Mongoose // 1:09 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)