Weblog? What weblog?

Thursday, November 20, 2003:

errrr... It's been over a week since I last posted so I thought I'd drop in to let you all know I'm really not going to randomly forget this weblog for a year like the last two times...

I've been up to my eyeballs in classwork as per the last few posts, but I've also been having a lil extra fun on the side =^_^=...my friends here at school got me hooked on this catchy, well designed online game called GunBound. It's kinda like "Tank Wars" or "Worms" except with ridiculously cute characters, tanks, and backgrounds. There's nothing like bombing the living daylights out of really cute little people to disturbingly cute music for stress relief.
It's kinda like AIM with guns, as there's an in-game buddy list and messenger/chat ability so you can make rude comments to other folks in the game when they miss hitting you...or make a few new friends. I met someone my second day into the game and we've been messaging back and forth, so it's been a lot of fun getting to know each other and fight as a team, even if we occaisonally get our arses whupped. ^_~

In other news, Thanksgiving break is coming up- Our last day of classes is this coming Tuesday (on which I have a test..:P) I'll be flying out to Wisconsin on Wednesday morning to spend my break with my moms side of the family, which are just across the Wisconsin border in Illinois. Should be a pleasant 5 days, as I haven't seen any of them in ages, and I have some adorable little cousins that probably don't remember who I am anymore that I need to get reacquainted with.

Well, I'm all updated out.

wheeeeee!




Supreme Mongoose // 6:43 AM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)