Weblog? What weblog?

Wednesday, November 05, 2003:

I scheduled for classes yesterday...

Trying to plan my schedule for next semester was the crappiest thing ever. I had quite a few classes that I needed to take for both of my majors- all but one of which were only offered in one section that conflicted with at least two other classes. So I took what I desperately needed from each group and I'm taking art for shits and giggles.

Schedule I needed:
Theory 4
A. Skills 3
Sediment/Stratigraphy
Evolution
Jazz
Concert Band
lessons
Tuba Ensemble
Physics

Schedule I got:
Theory 4
Jazz
Sed/Strat
lessons
ensemble
art

argh. well, at least I don't have to deal with band auditions...or a.skills...or anything. Theory 4 and sed/strat will keep me on my toes, but other than that it should be a cake, GPA raising semester. w00t.

This semester has been pretty hardcore bad as far as classes and workload go.

This week alone:

Tuesday: Mineralogy: lab due, lab practical (be able to ID 41 minerals on sight and know chemical composition and economic use)

Wednesday:Sonata form analysis due

Thursday:Theory transcription due

Friday: Mineralogy problem set due

coming monday: Mineralogy test...

coming thursday: genetics test...

urk. It's like the never-ending wave of tests and assignments and classes. oh my.

I'm keeping my head above the water, but it's rough. Next semester is starting to look better all the time.

Take me home Jeeves...

Supreme Mongoose // 1:25 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)