Weblog? What weblog?

Sunday, November 30, 2003:

Thanksgiving Break-The End

6:30am got up and got ready to leave Galena and fly back to Ohiiiiio

9:30am: got to the airport and found out they had oversold my flight. The airline puts me in a cab which takes me to chicago (where I would have been flying to that morning) It takes 2 and a half hours instead of a 45m flight, but by some huge act of foresight, I had a 3 hour layover in Chicago. So I got a free round-trip (anywhere in the 48 states) ticket and still caught my connecting flight. Booyah!

6pm: arrive in Toledo and go out to dinner with Kat and Rob. Yay!!

8:00pm: dorm, sweet dorm...wooooooooo so much to do....

Argh.





Supreme Mongoose // 5:19 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)