Weblog? What weblog?

Tuesday, December 02, 2003:

It has been a strange day.

I hit the back of my head on the edge of the square duct near my bed. It still hurts when I touch it. *wince*

I turned in my problem set.

I have to go to 5 million recitals this week/weekend to finish my recital credit.

No Ash today. -_- I miss him.

I acknowledge that it's retarded for me to worry about it, but I do it anyway because I'm a girl and I'm allowed to be dumb about stuff like that when I want to.


Dammit.





Supreme Mongoose // 2:08 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)