Weblog? What weblog?

Wednesday, December 24, 2003:

It's Christmas Eve- yay!

My suitcase arrived yesterday afternoon which was a cause for much rejoicing- it was soaking wet, but I'm glad to have it back. Today was a fun day- as we've done for the 14 years that we've lived here, my family went to the beach for Christmas Eve dinner, which was a blast. It was a little cooler than usual, but it was fun running from the pounding surf and writing messages in the sand.

Speaking of traditions, tonight everyone gets to open one present of their choice, and we'll probably make our usual stab at singing Christmas carols while flopped on the couch or nestled in an armchair as the case may be. I still can't believe Christmas is tomorrow- but it should be fun, even if my little brother decides to wake me up at the crack of dawn...(another old family rule- no opening presents/waking parents until it's actually light outside.)



Happy Holidays!!



Supreme Mongoose // 8:24 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)