Weblog? What weblog?

Friday, December 12, 2003:

Well, with any luck I'm at the tail end of this flu thing- just a residual nasty cough and a stuffy head. It's been a rough week, what with being sick and finishing up all of my classes, as well as getting ready for finals next week.

I finally got ahold of replacement accompanist for my jury (YAY!!!) so the week hasn't been a total loss, and it was complete with a very sweet finish this afternoon...^_~

Well, good luck on finals everyone!!



Supreme Mongoose // 5:27 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)