Weblog? What weblog?

Monday, January 12, 2004:

The first day of classes for the new semester is officially over!

Todays classes:

Theory 4: Should be a bit tedious, as theory always is (especially since this class is completely devoted to 20th century music...) but the instructor is a laugh- he's straight from Austria, and pretty humorous in his lectures, intentionally or otherwise, which should help keep things interesting...

Jazz: I'm so excited about this class! It's about the cultural and historical aspects of Jazz music, which our instructor would rather call "American Creative Improvisational Music That Swings...Most Of The Time". Our teacher is the Jazz Bass professor here at BGSU, and he's a great guy, so this should be an excellent class, 8 page paper and all.

Sediment/Stratigraphy: This ones going to be interesting, but a bit tedious I think. The instructor knows his material, and there are 3 field trips (score!) A lot of my friends, as well as familiar faces from past geology courses are in the class too, so it shouldn't be bad at all.

This week is going to be busy- I need to purchase books and supplies, as well as schedule my tuba and piano lessons, and I'll have my first art class tomorrow (yay!).

I need to finish unpacking now so I don't have to live out of my suitcase anymore.

Ta!


Supreme Mongoose // 6:22 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)