Weblog? What weblog?

Friday, January 09, 2004:

I got a haircut todaaaaay (well yesterday really, it's officially Friday now...) it's super-cute, I love it! ^_^

I get to leave for school (read: arctic tundra) bright and early Saturday morning...5am from Crescent City, CA, which means I have to be there at 4am...which means I have to leave the house at 3:30am. aaargh.

uuuum....that is all.



Supreme Mongoose // 1:06 AM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)