Weblog? What weblog?

Thursday, January 15, 2004:

Text Books Are Expensive.

I bought books yesterday, and while I only had to buy two (Sed/strat and Jazz), $150 is a lot. My roomie and I are sharing her old Theory 4 book (she’s retaking the class) so that saved me a whopping $78, but still. One of my friends in Sed/Strat can’t even afford the text, so I’m trying to see if I can borrow an older copy for her from one of my friends that has already had the class. Plus, I still have to buy art supplies this weekend...0_0 *watches money swirl away * ack!






Supreme Mongoose // 1:18 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)