Weblog? What weblog?

Thursday, February 05, 2004:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

I now have a DeviantArt site! I was inspired to open an account when I finished a collage I was working on today, and wanted to put it online.

So check it out!
My DeviantArt page

I think I need to make some links along the side of this thing. I'll also link the DA site to my web site

woohoo!



Supreme Mongoose // 4:22 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)