Weblog? What weblog?

Wednesday, May 26, 2004:

Well, field camp is almost here- Jen and I are staying at Alli and Renees (formerly Drews, but he's away for a bit) apartment til friday morning, and then we're off. We have a 5 hour (bleh) meeting for field camp tomorrow, where we get to meet the students from other universities that are coming along, as well as pack up the bu;k of our stuff, among other things. Then we leave at 630am on Friday morning for the 2 and a half day drive to New Mexico. I'm excited to go, but at the same time I'm dreading it a little- it's gonna be a lot of work!

Anyhoo, that's todays little update,
ta!

oh, and blogger still wont let me use my old commenting system, so if ya wanna comment, just click the time next to my name down there.

Supreme Mongoose // 9:52 PM

______________________

Comments:
a comment has been posted.
ET
 
Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)