Weblog? What weblog?

Saturday, December 11, 2004:

The Joy of Finals Compels You.

Well, finals week is here again, and I seem to have lucked out- only one final per day, hurrah!.

Finals Schedule:
Monday: Trigonometry, 1:15-3:15pm
Tuesday: Jury, 3:06-3:12pm
Wednesday: Structural Geology, 8:30-10:30am
Thursday: German, 5:00-7:00pm
Friday: Leave the Country, 1:45pm

That's right, I'm flying to England this coming Friday! I'll be there for the entire length of my break, which ends after the first week of January. It'll be a little odd to be away from home for Christmas, but it'll be a lot of fun.

Right. Back to studying for Trig...

Supreme Mongoose // 5:13 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)