Weblog? What weblog?

Monday, February 14, 2005:

Word Up, New Semester

Well, it's just over a month into Spring semester now, so since I said I'd update regularly this semester, here's my first stab at it.

First off, the classes I'm taking are:
-Costuming
-German 2
-Evolution
-History (Modern America)
-Calculus 1a
-Tuba Ensemble
-Tuba Lessons

Costuming=Awesome
German=Mediocre
Evolution=Decent
History=FREAKY PROFESSOR
Calculus=Hard
Tuba E.=Business as Usual
Tuba Lesson=Dixie!

um...back to calc hw.

THAT IS ALL.

Supreme Mongoose // 6:03 PM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.

Archives


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)