Weblog? What weblog?

Sunday, April 24, 2005:

Weird Nightmare...

I had a really bizarre nightmare on Friday night- seems like it would be good fodder for my much neglected blog, so here goes:

I was out on this huge wooden porch that was attached to our house, and I had my grandmas suitcase, because we were having her sleep on the porch since it was nice out. There were benches all around the edge of the porch, and there was a mattress for her on one of them, but instead of a sheet it was wrapped in a big black trash bag. There was also a bathroom sink and some kind of countertop. Then the weather got bad and my grandma came up the steps and started yelling at me that she didn't want to sleep outside afterall because it wasn't nice anymore, so my dad told me to take her suitcase inside. Then I was in this little room with a cement floor and all these electronic games scattered around that didn't work, and my dad said maybe it was because of the cold snap, which seemed reasonable to me at the time. So then I walked into the kitchen, and I saw this giant centipede looking thing- maybe 4 or 5 feet long, huge and bright red crawling around in one side of the kitchen sink, and my mom was making chocolate chip cookie dough in the other side of the sink, paying no attention to it. So I was kinda weirded out, and kept trying to get her attention to make her look at it, but she just ignored me. Then it went into her side of the sink, except it shrank down to this short, round lobstery sort of thing- really freakish looking- and started crawling around on the cookie dough. So she stepped back, and then it got on her somehow and was running around. I yelled for my dad to come get it, and as he came in, my mom put her hand up- and the thing turned into this blue fish with bulging human eyes and giant teeth, and started hovering in front of her hand and snapping at it. For some reason I couldn't move, so I was just standing there staring at it and being terrified. Then my dad put up his hand and it went over to him and started doing the same thing. Then he pulled out a pocket knife and tried to stab it, but he could only stab straight ahead and couldn't get it. Then suddenly he moved his elbow and stabbed it in the head, at which point I woke up and I was screaming into my pillow, which just added to the nightmare quality of the whole thing.

And that was that.


Supreme Mongoose // 5:49 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!

Random crap and insight into the mind of me The current mood of Supreme_Mongoose at www.imood.com

This blog is in Oregon (Pacific Coast) time. So during the school year add 3 hours for the time I actually posted it. In summer, who knows.


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

URL or Email